AllyHealth is a national telemedicine provider that facilitates access to medical professionals whenever you need care from wherever you may be ("24/7/365"). This "next wave" in the healthcare industry may be called, "Virtual Health".
The cost of the visit? $0.00 (no cost)*. And, visit limitations? None.
For one low monthly fee, enroll your entire family for anywhere, anytime access to a primary care physician or pediatrician and have a consultation within minutes, by phone, video, or mobile app. Utilize for any number of non-emergency conditions with unlimited use and no per-call fee or copay. When appropriate, prescriptions will be called in to your choice of pharmacy.
Included is a prescription drug discount benefit through one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers in the country.
As a "buy-up" benefit, the "Essentials" program enhances the "Basic" telemedicine benefits and provides similar access for licensed professional behavioral, or mental health, care providers. The enhanced benefit also provides access to dermatologist providers.
The AllyHealth physician network is one of the largest network of telemedicine providers in the country with over 1,000 physicians and an additional 1,000 therapists and psychologists.
Cost of the AllyHealth Basic program is $19.95 per month. The AllyHealth Essentials program is $34.95 per month, which includes all of the Basic program. The options are described below.
The AllyHealth "Basic" Telemedicine Module ($19.95 per month):
The AllyHealth "Essentials" Teletherapy and Mental Health Module ($34.95 per month):
- No per visit fee* or visit limitations
- Connect with a board certified M.D. physician at any time of day within 10 minutes
- Option to use phone or videoconferencing
- Prescription drug medicine may be prescribed through the "virtual visit"
- Valuable pharmacy discount card included
- Medical bill negotiation benefit included
- Cost is $19.95 per month
For more information, please contact your independent benefits advisor, John Harder: email@example.com, and 513-578-6980.
- All of the above, plus...
- Access to licensed therapists and psychologists (three (3) visits per family per plan year at no cost, then $90 copay); cannot prescribe Rx, but can refer to M.D. psychiatrist when appropriate
- Special referral access to M.D. psychiatrists when appropriate (~$200 copay required, may prescribe Rx)
- Also provides access to difficult to schedule dermatologist providers; can prescribe Rx
- Cost is $34.95 per month
To enroll, click on the link: www.AllyHealth.net/SBG
* Members making Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions while insured under a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) should consult with their personal tax advisor for advice regarding participation in the AllyHeath telemedicine benefit.